If you've landed on this blog by mistake, please follow this link:


Please update your bookmarks and the links on your sites.

Join our forum at:

Sunday, April 12, 2009


This a copy of an email I received from a friend. I wouldn't be surprised, considering that people from other countries often have access to more resources than Americans. Americans who live and work here. In Ameruca.
Not surprising!!

This is an insult and a kick in the butt to all of us.

Get mad and pass it on - I don't know how, but maybe some good

will come of this travesty.

If the immigrant is over 65, they can apply for SSI and Medicaid and get

more than a woman on Social Security, who worked from 1944 until 2004.

She is only getting $ 791 per month because she was born in 1924 and

there's a 'catch 22..'

It is interesting that the federal government provides a single refugee

with a monthly allowance of $1,890. Each can also obtain an

additional $580 in social assistance, for a total of $2,470 a month.

This compares to a single pensioner, who after contributing to

the growth and development of America for 40 to 50 years, can only

receive a monthly maximum of $1,012 in old age pension and

Guaranteed Income Supplement.

Maybe our pensioners should apply as refugees!

Consider sending this to all your American friends, so we can all be

ticked off and maybe get the refugees cut back to $1,012 and the

pensioners up to $2,470. Then we can enjoy some of the money we were

forced to submit to the Government over the last 40 or 50 or 60 years.

Please forward this to every American to expose what our politicians

Have been doing over the past 11 years - to the overtaxed American.

1 comment:

Humble wife said...

Yep makes me made for sure.

Off topic a bit= I received my annual ss earnings form. You know what it is...if you die your dependents qualify for. Well I only worked for two years before I married and stayed home so my survivors will receive next to nothing.

For the longest time this has been a slap to me. Why mail this to me? As clearly I have had no income since 1988. If I began to work and paid into this then send me the form again to get me on track...just another waste of tax dollars. Sad thing is my husband has paid in all his life, and we all know that HE WILL NOT SEE ANY either, as our social security has been robbed.

Sigh- our cheating government makes me sick.

Thanks for the post, and forgive me for rambling!

New Hampshire PreppersNetwork Est. Jan 17, 2009 All contributed articles owned and protected by their respective authors and protected by their copyright. New Hampshire Preppers Network is a trademark protected by American Preppers Network Inc. All rights reserved. No content or articles may be reproduced without explicit written permission.