If you've landed on this blog by mistake, please follow this link:


www.NewHampshire.PreppersNetwork.com

Please update your bookmarks and the links on your sites.



Join our forum at:


Saturday, March 28, 2009

enough negativity

I'm through this being negative stuff. I'm not done with being angry yet, tho. But if I've learned anything, it's that negativity and anger feed on themselves and they escalate. There has to be a better way. I refuse to go around negative and angry over things I can't control. I can control me, and I can try to maintain inner peace. Even tho it hurts and it sucks that there are so many injustices, etc in the world.
I'm going to think on the blessings in my life, and all the things I have to be thankful for. I'm going to choose to believe it will get better, although it will get worse first.
We all need to be prepared in case of disaster, regardless of what kind. There are many questions I've not found the answers to yet. But, this too shall pass. I will keep on keepin' on, because it's all I've ever done or even know how to do.
I will keep watching over my family and grandkids. I will make use of what I have if I don't have what I need.
I was bitching about someone watching TV all the time since they were bitching about me being on the PC all the time. I'm not, I take frequent breaks, and do other things. They don't know that, since their gone sometimes. But when they're home, it's always the TV. Which just happens to be fine, if they're watching TV, they're leaving me alone to get work done. So a potential negative, I turn into a positive. Took me awhile to get there, tho. I'm trying to figure out how to do that on a bigger level.
God Bless America
ravnone1

1 comment:

kymber said...

I think we can all relate to this post Ravnone1...and we can all learn to try and turn a negative into a positive! Thanks!

New Hampshire PreppersNetwork Est. Jan 17, 2009 All contributed articles owned and protected by their respective authors and protected by their copyright. New Hampshire Preppers Network is a trademark protected by American Preppers Network Inc. All rights reserved. No content or articles may be reproduced without explicit written permission.